1 year anniversary

Thursday, February 20, 2014

In the midst of preparing my taxes, I realized that my business turns a year old today! YAY!!!!! Thank you to everyone who's supported me over the last year -- especially Dave who gave me the big push I needed to get this business started!



I'm so excited to hit this milestone. It has definitely been work but it has been so nice being able to work from home, set my own hours, and have control over my own business. Given everything that happened last year as well it was nice to have something that was so incredible flexible and allowed me to be everywhere I needed to be while still working. 

We'll see what Year 2 has in store, but I have high hopes for it! Don't forget, if you know someone that is need of some marketing whether it's social media, reputation management, press releases, promotions, etc, please send them my way! :)

If you haven't done so yet, visit my website too at zephyrcoveconsulting.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...